- 2.5 cups *oat flour
- 1.5 cups oats
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 cup ^honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 10-20 drops ^Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together except almonds.
- Spread into 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press almonds into the top of the mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
*To make oat flour, grind regular oats in a coffee grinder or food processor.
^Amount used dependent on sweetness preferred.