Skip to content
Ham and Fig Rice Cakes
- 3 cups uncooked sticky rice (calrose)
- 5 cups water
- 4oz Hormel Naturals Ham
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped fig or dates
- Parchment paper
- Cook rice in rice cooker, ideally the night before.
- Broil ham in oven ~4 minutes, until golden brown.
- While ham cools, mix rice, salt and beaten eggs into bowl.
- Add fig, dates and white chocolate chips into mixture.
- Cut ham into small pieces with kitchen scissors; add to mixture.
- Spread into 9×12 baking sheet lines with parchment paper.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.
- Cut into 3×3 squares; let cool.
- Wrap with aluminum foil.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.